Tags: simulation-centric, command line tool
A reconstruction, in Common Lisp, of James Meehan's program in Inside Computer Understanding: Five Programs Plus Miniatures, Roger Schank and Christopher Riesbeck (eds.).
- URL: http://eliterature.org/images/microtalespin.txt
- Program Availability: download, cross-platform
- Code Availability: available
- Installation process: none needed (interpreter)
- Instructions for running it on a tiny example are in comments at the top of the file: Install “clisp”; run “clisp” from directory with above file; type (load “micro-talespin-demo.txt”).
- Simple to run on other stories by invoking (micro-talespin-demo storyX) for various numbers X.
- No manual or systematic documentation, but good examples and comments.
- Tutorials/learning materials: none