Talk of the Town
Tags: simulation-centric, command line tool
Talk of the Town is an asymmetric multiplayer dwarf-like that features character knowledge propagation as a core mechanic.
- URL: https://github.com/james-owen-ryan/talktown
- Program Availability: download, cross-platform (requires Python)
- Code Availability: available
- Installation process: none needed (self-contained)
- Documentation: No manual or systematic documentation.
- Tutorials/learning materials: none. A paper describing the general functionality of the simulation framework can be found here.