Unity General Mediation Engine
Tags: plot-centric, middle-ware
The Unity General Mediation Engine is middle-ware that can be used to procedurally generate virtual story worlds in the Unity game engine on the basis of logical descriptions of the game environment.
- URL: https://github.com/justusrobertson/BaseCase
- Program Availability: download, cross-platform (requires the Unity game engine)
- Code Availability: available
- Installation process: described in README file.
- Documentation: No manual or systematic documentation, but code is fairly well-documented.
- Tutorials/learning materials: none. A paper describing the general functionality of mediation-based systems can be found here.